English 111 & English Fundamentals (ENF) 3, Spring 2018
M & W 7:00-9:00, Williamsburg Campus
Rick Dollieslager, Thomas Nelson Community College
rache ray grammar
hard had and clip board

Why take college composition? To communicate professionally!

Mon & Weds Office Hours 1:00-2:00 and 6:00-7:00
Tues & Thurs Office Hours 11:00-2:00
Office Phone: 757-258-6506

Email me at dollier@tncc.edu
lady liberty
I am an Equal Opportunity Educator: I refuse to discriminate against, condone discrimination against, or participate in, or support, or tolerate discrimination against any person based on ethnicity, religion--or lack thereof, age, gender, national origin, political affiliation, physical disability, learning disability, sexual identity, or sexual orientation.

Last Updated, 10 January 2017, 8:55 p.m.

Important Notice!!

At the start each class, open this web page to look at the agenda for the day. At the end of each class, return to this web page to get your homework assignment and view the agenda for the next class. You'll never miss an assignment, a due date, or an important announcement if you come to this page every day.

Class Video Resources
Class Web Resources
Jump-Links to Weekly Schedule

Plagiarism and Citing Videos

• Assistive writing and editing technologies:
  • The "Speak" function in M.S. Word
  • Speechnotes Chrome browser and cell phone voice-to-text app
  • You will find Paper Rater useful in providing computer feedback on your papers
  • Grammar/spell check with both M.S. Word and Grammarly

Week 1

--Week One--

Wednesday, 1/10/18
In-class activities: 1] Review syllabus, course policies, overview of course. 2] Registration and introduction to the Little Seagull Handbook/InQuizitve lessons (class set # is 48230) and the Norton Write lessons (class set # is 48222)

Homework assignment for Wednesday, 1/17/18:

Return to Mr. D's Index page

createiv commons placateCreative commons non-commercial placate
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.